Listed below are journal articles, scientific reports and other research-related publications that include an ACED project team member as an author, are related to workplace accommodation and communication, and talk about one or more episodic disabilities. These journal articles and reports either inform the ACED research project or share its findings.
- Journal articleAre there differences in workplace accommodation needs, use and unmet needs among older workers with arthritis, diabetes and no chronic conditions? Examining the role of health and work contextWork, Aging and Retirement, 2018, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 381–398Published:
- Journal articleThe role of sex, gender, health factors, and job context in workplace accommodation use among men and women with arthritisAnnals of Work Exposures and Health, Volume 62, Issue 4, May 2018, Pages 490–504Published:
- Journal articleAvailability, need for, and use of work accommodations and benefits: are they related to employment outcomes in people with arthritis?Arthritis Care & Research Vol. 67, No. 6, June 2015, pp 855–864Published:
- Journal articleTension at the borders: perceptions of role overload, conflict, strain and facilitation in work, family and health roles among employed individuals with arthritisRheumatology, Volume 51, Issue 2, February 2012, Pages 324–332Published:
- Journal articleExamination of arthritis‐related work place activity limitations and intermittent disability over four‐and‐a‐half years and its relationship to job modifications and outcomesArthritis Care & Research Vol. 63, No. 7, July 2011, pp 953–962Published:
- Journal article“Should I tell my employer and coworkers I have arthritis?” A longitudinal examination of self‐disclosure in the work placeArthritis & Rheumatism (Arthritis Care & Research) Vol. 61, No. 12, pp 1753–1761Published:
- Journal articleArthritis and employment: An examination of behavioral coping efforts to manage workplace activity limitationsArthritis & Rheumatism (Arthritis Care & Research) Vol. 53, No. 3, pp 328–336Published: